We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and/or online forms, aggregate information on what pages site visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor or software user (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for cmScribe we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Beta testers are not required to enter a credit card.
- NetReach uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We protect your credit card information. All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption—the same level of encryption used by leading banks. Card information is transmitted, stored, and processed securely on a PCI-Compliant network.
NetReach uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run cmScribe. Although NetReach owns the code, databases, and all rights to the cmScribe application, you retain all rights to your data.
Data Protection and Security
All data is written to multiple disks instantly, backed up daily, and stored in multiple locations. Files, media, and content that our users upload are stored on servers that use modern techniques to remove bottlenecks and points of failure.
Our software infrastructure is updated regularly with the latest security patches. Our products run on a dedicated network which is locked down with firewalls and carefully monitored.
Our state-of-the-art servers are protected by interior and exterior surveillance monitoring. Only authorized personnel have access to the data center. 24/7/365 onsite staff provides additional protection against unauthorized entry and security breaches.
All content on your website is secured under password protected log-in.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the cmScribe service for administrative log-in to your website.
- NetReach may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
NetReach may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CmScribe primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.